Pages

08 June 2025

Triumphant Return & Tennis RPF

Ummmmmmmm...... Heeeeyyyyyyy

Well yes it has been two years...........

Actually it's been >three years since I wrote an entry here Ohh myyyyyy. I finished half of university in Arizona but it's probably actually less than half because I am moving to Spain and finishing my degree (let us hope) there and will have to take a bunch of different classes. I also went to a bunch of shows that in hindsight I really wish I would have written here about omg!!! The souvenirs I have are reduced to videos on my special flash drive and too much money worth of thursday merch and photos of my bruises from the pit I also went on a really cool day trip with my friends last year that would have been cool to write about! I will upload some photos though I think. I also visited my family in Spain TWICE almost forgot! Anyway all this to say now that I'm on summer break I've returned to my one true love: THA INTERNET. I don't know if I have anything poignant to say so now I will write about my day.

DEAR DIARY today I woke up at 10:30 AM and I watched the Roland Garros final with my father. It was between Carlos Alcaraz and Jannik Sinner. To all those unfamiliar [looks out at the packed audience] this is my tennis RPF yaoi OTP. My life changed when I saw them play the latest finishing (2:50 AM!) and second longest US Open final in history in 2022 I fear it is what made me a real tennis fan. Boys love conquers all I guess.

 Now not to go off on too long of a side tangent but when I say OTP in this case I am not adhering to the typical definition of an OTP. In fact, I do not want these two to end up together nor do I particularly wish them a happy life. I think their time of being in a passionate relationship (in the normal sense) is long gone. They f[BEEEEEP]ed several times between 2022-2023 and then disaster struck and they now hold resentment for each other. My dream in life is for seme Jannik Sinner to happily (but not really in love) marry a woman and forget his days of fooling around with his tennis boy bestfriend and rival, and for uke Carlos Alcaraz to wallow in depression for the rest of his life dreaming about what could have been had they not been doomed to be competitors, only focused on their real one true love, tennis. He can also marry a woman but it will be an even more loveless relationship than Jannik and his wife's, and he will be sooooo miserable. Now for RPF purposes I also enjoy the premise of Carlos getting a major injury halfway through his career from which he never fully recovers (but actually, it's not just the injury but rather a culmination of all his character flaws that make him hate the game that once ruled his life) and ending up retiring early, after which he has a serendipitous reunion with Jannik where they have the most sexy sexy passionate earth shattering s[BEEP] you have ever seen, and thus continues a series of rendezvous hookups in secret for the rest of their lives. The wife/wives is/are also cheating in this scenario and having a great time doing it by the way. I do not want this to happen in real life because I like watching Carlos play tennis and win so I actually hope he surpasses these character flaws which are a real thing that is stressing me out as a tennis fan.

 

Well that tangent is over now so let me continue to say guess what: this Roland Garros final was the LONGEST IN HISTORY. 5 hours and 29 minutes. Jannik won the first two sets with a tie break on the second one so it wasn't looking too good for Carlos. But then he won the second two sets, with the EXACT same amount of games won by them both for each one. At which point they went into the last set for which they had to play a SUPER TIEBREAK with which Carlos finally won the match (yayy) if only because he is a bit more resilient athletically than Jannik in my opinion. Tell me do you see the potential now? Do you see my vision? They are the only people who can consistently match each other's level. They are literally pushing the limits of tennis as we know it for their yaoi mind games. This is kind of like Lawlight.

After tennis I watched some football with my dad since the nations league final between Spain and Portugal was on. Everyone was very kawaii except Ronaldo I HATE that bitch. Wow guys sorry for the sports talk. I spent the rest of the day finishing this Japanese BL drama called Futtara Doshaburi (When it Rains it Pours) and oh my godddd. I don't have another long paragraph in me but it was so amazing it was almost everythign I could ask for... So realistic and #angsty and most importantly SEXUAL FRUSTRATION. One thing you must know is that I think erectile dysfunction, sexual repression, etc. is one of the SEXIEST things that can exist in my yaoi. Infidelity is an added bonus in the right scenarios, this drama being one. Now I say that but let's not discard the absolute masterpiece that was this series regardless of my perverted tendencies. The acting was so good, everyone had such good chemistry, and the writing was just so ohhhhhhhhh. The realism is what gets me like yes this is exactly what would happen and isn't that beautiful and cute and sad. I don't know what I'm trying to say but my heart explosion prompted me to write a review on MyDramaList which is only a tiny bit less incomprehensible than this. Lord. Also the rain metaphor really got me i dont even GAF. I love boys love. Clearly from the decline in my writing ability I am getting sleepy, so I'm going to end this entry here. What a yaoiful day, goodnight everynyan.

No comments:

Post a Comment